Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Two Technologies to Improve your Laundry Operations

There is a lot that goes into running a laundry operation efficiently; however, there are two areas which if not given proper attention could have a significant impact on your bottom line - disinfection and water heating.


No matter the environment, the presence of harmful pathogens is an everyday reality with a greater number of them becoming resistant to common treatment schemes. Our portfolio company, Advanced Diamond Technologies (ADT) is commercializing on-demand oxidant generation systems that enable users to safely and efficiently disinfect using water and electricity as the only system inputs.  Powerful oxidants help control the spread of pathogens while reducing chemical, cleaning and operational costs for facility owners and operators.


Water heating makes up 80-90% of the energy costs of a washing machine. Our portfolio company, Intellihot, has been able to cut its customers energy bills in half while lowering capital expenditure and space requirements.  The company provides commercial and industrial scale on-demand water heating technology, which is backed by more than 30 patents. 





For more details please contact - Laurence Hayward, 312-953-3174 or at lkh@theventurelab.com.

11 comments:

  1. Hi dear readers,
    How are you? I hope you are doing well.actually It can be a great opportunity for all. If you are interested to learn about Toronto Laundromats you visit us for more details.LAUNDRY NEEDS!!! We Guarantee You 100% Client satisfaction And We Work REALLY DIFFICULT OUR IN TORONTO AND ADDITIONALLY TORONTO COIN LAUNDROMATS OFFERINGS, DRY CLEANING, ALTERATIONS, CLEAR AND FOLD SERVICES.See more at- 24 hour Toronto coin laundromat services

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently recovered back my lost funds from a greedy and scam broker with the help of Mr jJeff Silbert a binary expert trader, I am very happy meeting him, he gave me some words of encouragement and told me not to worry, few weeks later I was very surprise of getting my lost fund in my account after loosing all hope, he is really a blessing to this generation, and this is why I'm going to recommend him to everyone out there ready to recover back the money he/she must have lost in binary option trade. Contact him now via mail < jeffsilbert 55 @ Gmail .com >

      Delete
  2. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 

    ReplyDelete
  3. The service and personal attention we received from Benjamin lee was exceptional and beyond what we were expecting! His knowledge of the local and national market and his commitment in finding us the best rate helped us in our search for our dream home. As first time home buyers everything was new to us and the most important thing we wanted was someone we could trust. he was there for us every step of the way. I'm glad we chose his services and would recommend Benjamin Lee to anyone buying a home or expanding his / her business with an affordable loan rate in return.”   
    Contact Benjamin Lee a loan officerEmail : 247officedept@gmail.comWhatsApp: +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dear, are you actually visiting this site regularly, if so then you will definitely obtain pleasant know-how.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently recovered back my lost funds from a greedy and scam broker with the help of Mr jJeff Silbert a binary expert trader, I am very happy meeting him, he gave me some words of encouragement and told me not to worry, few weeks later I was very surprise of getting my lost fund in my account after loosing all hope, he is really a blessing to this generation, and this is why I'm going to recommend him to everyone out there ready to recover back the money he/she must have lost in binary option trade. Contact him now via mail < jeffsilbert 55 @ Gmail .com >

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog, Keep Posting It I learn so many things from your blog Single Property Websites for Realtors

    ReplyDelete